Saturday, August 1, 2009

It's Late




I'm stuffed. About the explode. Footlong sub from Subway, Chicken Lo Mein (yum), Bloomin' onion and lots of bread. My tum's the size of a basketball. Our favorite waiter Frank was there, but he wasn't serving us. He stopped and talked to the boys about music for like 10 minutes haha. He was holding a bunch of napkins and silverware the whole time. I'm completely exhausted, it's pretty late. When I finally get to sleep I'm gonna sleep so good.
The TV is saying Darwin was the first to notice female's choice or something. As in "The male peacock's tail is large and showy because the females like it that way"
Hahahahaha. Nasty gross scorpion fly things on TV. ***Nasty gross scorpion fly sex on TV.
Let's just change the channel. Good, some guy telling jokes while sort of singing them into a song and not really playing the guitar. Mike Birbiglia? It just ended and I've never heard of him, so. Nevermind. Alright well I really do have to go to sleep, Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment